Life Is Not Fair!

 I don't want to name names or anything, but someone bought a crappy computer for me. I think we all know of whom I speak. 

As you know, I have been complaining about the fruit flies that resist all my efforts to eliminate them from my life. I was already disenchanted with this laptop and all the functions it will not do but should. I was struggling with the pop-ups again and saying unkind words to the computer. A fruit fly was dive bombing my face and it suddenly landed on the screen!!

I slapped it. Maybe I used too much force, but I killed it and smeared it against the screen. I kind of broke the top and it is hanging on .... barely. I could still use it, or so I thought. Whatever I did when I smacked that pesky fly disabled the inner mouse.

One would think that the unnamed buyer of this would have marched straight out to purchase another for me. One would be wrong. No name got a new mouse for me! Seriously. This person got a new mower when he wrecked the old one doing a kind favor for someone that is not me! But, instead of seeking a better solution for my dilemma, he gives me a mouse to plug into this piece of crap with a lid that barely closes. Life is not fair.

Now I must research a new computer for myself while this one still sort of functions.

Comments

  1. And make sure you order YOURSELF a good one. Have it shipped either to your house or the store for Unnamed Buyer to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely deserve a new laptop. He might not even notice...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Diggity Dog!

Gardens and Cats

Mulch, Teeth and Steppingstones